website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions,please do not use our website.
The term ‘Field Day Productions Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9-10 Great Sutton Street, London, EC1V 0BX. Our company registration number is 09985979. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Field Day Productions Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1. About us
Our contact and registration details are as follows:
Company Name: Field Day Productions Limited
Country of Registration: England and Wales
Company Number: 09985979
VAT Number: 237248206
Registered Office: 9-10 Great Sutton Street, London, EC1V 0BX
Tel: +44 0207 490 3580
2. What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcodes
· Details about you, if you are applying to and ultimately taking part in a show
· Details about you, if you have sent us an application for a job or speculative work
3. How We use Your Information
Purpose; to answer your queries or complaints.
Personal Information Used; your name and contact details submitted.
Lawful Basis; we have a legitimate Interest to answer your query or complaint and improve the services we provide.
Purpose; Direct marketing on a specific programme website where you have opted to:
– receive communications from us, details of which would be on their websites;
Lawful Basis: Consent. We will always ask you to agree before using this information and you may withdraw your consent at any time
Purpose; Applications for a job or speculative work
Personal information used; All the CV/career information you have sent us
Lawful Basis; This is necessary to consider you for work and future opportunities.
Purpose; Applications to be on a show and taking part in a programme
Personal information used; this will include contact details, and programmes may also include other personal details (such as education, employment, lifestyle etc.) that may be necessary to decide if you are suitable for the show. You do not need to provide this information, but please be aware that if you do not, you may be unable to take part in the show.
If the applicant is a child, this will include the contact details details of the parent or guardian.
Lawful Basis; Depending on where we are in the application process, this is may be based on your Consent, the legitimate interests of KEO Films or for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations with you.
4. Change of purpose
4.1 We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
4.2 If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
4.3 Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
5. Where we collect your personal information from
We will collect personal information from a number of sources. These include the following:
• Directly from you when you contact us, complete electronic and/or paper forms we provide to you, contact us by phone, email or communicate with us directly in some other way.
6. Who we share your personal information with:
· Other companies, that may be involved in the making of the show, which may include the broadcaster and the distributor.
• Other service providers and advisors: such as companies that support our IT, help us analyse the data we hold, provide us with legal or financial advice and generally help us deliver our services.
• The Government or our regulators: where we are required to do so by law or to assist with their investigations.
• Police and law enforcement: to assist with the investigation and prevention of crime.
In common with most websites, our Website logs various information about visitors, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP) information, referring / exit pages and date / time stamp.
We may use this information to analyse trends, administer the Website, track your movement around the Website and gather broad demographic information. However, we do not link this information to personally identifiable information.
We also use Google Analytics which sets cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We do not disclose personal information to anyone else except as set out above. We may provide third parties with aggregate statistical information and analytics about users of our products and services but we will make sure no one can be identified from this information before we disclose it.
7. Transferring your personal information internationally
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA without adequate safeguards and provisions.
8. Retention, updating and removal of your personal information
8.1 We will not transfer your information to, or store it, outside of the European Economic Area.
8.2 If you are working on a show with us, to determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. Usually, the personal data we will be used for the duration of a programme life cycle of the show – including distribution of the programme to the broadcaster and distributor.
If your application is unsuccessful, your form will be destroyed securely at the end of the application process.
8.5 You can contact us using the details in the paragraph below called “Contacting us” and, where appropriate, we will update the relevant personal information for you.
8.6 We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach of our obligations under data protection laws, where we are legally required to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
10. Your rights in relation to your personal information
10.1 You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
(i) the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used;
(ii) the right to access the personal information we hold about you;
(iii) the right to opt-out of receiving direct marketing messages;
(iv) the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
(v) the right to request the blocking or deletion of your personal information where the processing does not comply with applicable data protection laws and;
(vi) the right to request that we port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
10.2 To exercise any of the above rights, or if you have any questions or concerns relating to your rights, please contact us by using the details set out in the “Contacting us” section below.
10.3 If you make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, it will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints handling procedure. In the first instance it will be reviewed by our Operations team who will respond to you within 28 days. If you are dissatisfied with this response you may request that your complaint be escalated, in which case it will be passed to a senior person in our business who will review your complaint and the initial response and provide a further response within 28 days of your request to escalate the matter.
10.4 If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you may make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please see https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns for more information.
10.5 You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
10.6 We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
10.7 We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
11. Links to third party sites
Our Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit so that you can understand how they treat your personal data.
12. Changes to this privacy notice
13. Contacting us
If you need to contact us about this policy or any matters relating to the personal information we hold on you, you can write to us at Field Day Productions, 9-10 Great Sutton Street, London, EC1V 0BX or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated August 2018